- "Something must change": Pallottine vice-provincial calls for women's ordination, part-time married priests
- Theologian proposes solution to priests shortage: recognise "wealth of vocations" of all the baptised
- "Has no future": Austrian priest theologian blasts clericalist Church that infantilises faithful
- Priest liberation theologian: "If the Pope's ecology had been implemented we wouldn't have a coronavirus pandemic"
- Cardinal Bassetti warns post-COVID: "Either we rebuild a world with a hunger for justice or we will witness the decline of our civilisation"
We support: Where Peter Is
We support: ChangeRoots
In the news
"conservatives" and "liberals" abuse abuse of power accountability amazon synod bishops celibacy christian identity church and state clericalism climate change coronavirus ecology economy environment eu europe gender equality health healthcare inclusion integral human development laypeople lgbt+ rights medicine migrants nationalism opposition to pope francis peace politics poor populism prayer reform refugees santa marta secularisation sex abuse social justice society solidarity spirituality synodality theology women in the church