- Irish priest warns bishops' cozying up to alt-right is "reaping a bitter whirlwind"
- Francis tells parents of LGBTIQ+ offspring: "The Lord loves your children just as they are"
- Vatican expert: "Only women can reform the Church because they are not compromised by power"
- Irish nun pleads: "Most urgent" issue for Church "is to correct its gender imbalance"
- "Get a grip": Church reform groups blast Vatican for bullying Irish priest in favour of women's ordination, gay marriage
- German Bishops' chair says female diaconate "very legitimate", warns if women leave "the existence of the Church is in danger"
- Here's what the California Bishops should do in their new anti-racism initiative... starting with denouncing Catholic white supremacy
In the news
"conservatives" and "liberals" abuse abuse of power accountability amazon synod bishops celibacy christian identity church and state clericalism climate change common home coronavirus ecology economy environment eu europe gender equality health healthcare inclusion integral human development laypeople medicine migrants nationalism peace politics poor populism prayer racism reform refugees religious life secularisation sex abuse social justice society solidarity spirituality synodality theology women in the church